M A Y 2010

M A Y       2010
"You are as welcome as the flowers in May."
-   Charles Macklin

What to Watch For!

What is Growing?
What have we been constructing?
Kids of All Ages!
Resource Links
Growing Chef's First Visit
Math in the classroom!
Visitors to our Class!
Many new additions to our class!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Helpful Resource Links

Students and Parents,
I'd like to bring your attention to some very helpful resource links.
You will find a collection of links in the 'Resource Links' section, off to
the right side of our Blog site. I encourage you to explore these sites!
Here you will find valuable information about what we will be doing in
the classroom and some online tools that will be beneficial for all of us.

I will continue to add resources as our school year progresses.

If anyone has some valuable resource links they would like to share,
please let me know!

Enjoy!
Mrs. G.

P.S. Kids of all ages, watch for some fun new links Mrs. G. will be adding!

No comments:

Post a Comment